[Serusers] 483

jerk face jerkface2098 at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 18 21:18:15 CET 2003

Here's the scenario:
As of now, I can only get users to register with my
SER if I don't use database authentication.  These
users must also have a static IP address to register.

I am now trying to get a client to register with SER
from behind a NAT.  I am using a STUN server address
to help with the NAT situation.  When I do this I get
a 483 message.

>From looking at similar posts, the problem is usually
caused by setting uri=="some.domain.com"
I don't have this configuration; in ser.cfg I have the
following:

alias="my.domain.com"

if(uri==myself)

Also, I am running ser-0.8.12 if that makes any
difference.

Does anybody know why I am getting 483 error messages?

Any help is always appreciated.