[Serusers] Re: Xten-RTPProxy choppy audio

Maxim Sobolev sobomax at portaone.com
Wed Dec 10 14:16:46 CET 2003

Probably you need to replace "we have solved" with "we don't observe",
because to say that something is "solved" you probably should be able to
describe what the solution is. Personally I am not convinced that there
is actually a real problem with our RTP proxy (my own tests and Jan's
information confirms that), it could be just equially likely be the
problem with your setup (OS you are using, libraries, network etc).
Therefore, I strongly suggest you to stop asserting that your version is
better in this respect than original one unless you are able to tell
where the difference is or to provide instructions on how to reliably
reproduce the problem.

Thanks!

-Maxim