[Serusers] Relaying to PSTN

Dave Cotton dcotton at linuxautrement.com
Mon Aug 4 12:52:10 CEST 2003

On Mon, 2003-08-04 at 12:29, Daniel-Constantin Mierla wrote:
> Hello,
> check if you have tm and print modules loaded (if you use the same piece
> of config as below). Otherwise, send us line 124 from your config file.
>
> Daniel

Effectively that was my line 124
> >t_relay_to( "192.168.0.2", "5060")

But since I mailed the list I've found a reference to t_relay_to_udp, if
I use that I no longer get this error, and ser starts with 24 processes
accompanied by 48 mysql processes, having never seen ser working
correctly so I have no idea if this is supposed to happen.

Now I get good old 483 too many hops.

--
Dave Cotton <dcotton at linuxautrement.com>