[Serusers] Basic help using SIP-Jabber GW

Daniel-Constantin MIERLA mierla at fokus.gmd.de
Tue Dec 17 15:18:01 CET 2002

Hello Usama,

I sent you an attachment, part of a mail sent to another person who
wanted to install the Jabber gateway.

You are right about documentation, there is no installation manual, is
more a presentation of the module and its parameters and methods.
Currently I am working to some presence stuff for Jabber gateway, after
that the module could be considered as final product and I will do my
best to write some good documentation. But that will be next year ... :-)
In few days I will be in vacation and for 2 weeks I do not think I will
read very often the mail.

I hope the short description from the attached file will help you to
configure and run the SIP-Jabber gateway.

If you get stuck, please send a mail on the list, I will reply to you as
soon as I read the mail.

Best regards,
Daniel