[OpenSER-Docs] Doc Improvements

Edson 4lists at gmail.com
Wed Mar 5 17:58:17 CET 2008

Tag, Henning... :)

Great... I think that this discussion is comming to somewhere...

At least some points are boiling up:
1- the doxygen informations (graphs?) must be re-worked, because they are to
technical, but the soul is there... it must be "fished";
2- until now no kind of this information has been introduced on
documentation. It should be somehow...
3- general overview, in this point are good and enough for me;

So it appears that is all about how to import the right info in an automatic
way. So let's write this in our TODO list (on the wiki site that Daniel
suggested seems to be a good place), and move on with our actual task:
SGML2XML

Edson