[OpenSER-Docs] Doc Improvements

Henning Westerholt henning.westerholt at 1und1.de
Wed Mar 5 12:28:41 CET 2008

On Tuesday 04 March 2008, Edson wrote:
> Should the DOC volume include the Doxigen documentation? Where? In a hole
> dedicated and separete chapter, or should each module have in it's
> documentation another chapter/section just for dealing with this internal
> informations? I, particularly would like to see the generated graphs being
> merged just after the function/parameter explanation (just for the
> external/exported functions/parameters/variables).

Hi Edson,

i think for the moment its better to concentrate on the user visible part of
the documentation, not to start to much at once.. :-) I personally don't
think that developer informations have a good place in the module READMEs,
they should be integrated into the doxygen docs. Doxygen is generated
directly from the source, if we maintain the API informations in another
place it will be get quickly out of date.

Do you think that this generated graphs are really helpful for normal users
understanding the functionality that this module provides? I think they are
perhaps to technical, providing to much details.

Cheers,

Henning