[OpenSER-Docs] Doc Improvements

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Mar 4 18:30:36 CET 2008

Hello,

you rose good points, however, from past experience, the discussions on
mailing list don't get that much compiled and applied, if results won't
be easily accessible. Therefore, I created a dokuwiki page and put there
some requirements for writing documentation for modules. Please add your
points there. In this way we can refer very easy and try to enforce :-) .

http://www.openser.org/dokuwiki/doku.php/doc-devel:module-doc

Thanks,
Daniel