[sr-dev] ims_qos module - dedicated bearer release after call end

Henning Westerholt hw at skalatan.de
Mon Feb 17 14:57:18 CET 2020

Hi Pavel,

you find all open feature request in our github tracker, so you can have a look there to see if somebody else already got the same idea.

If you need that functionality, you could also have a look to the code, extend the module and create a pull request.

Cheers,

Henning
--
Henning Westerholt – https://skalatan.de/blog/