[sr-dev] ims_qos module - dedicated bearer release after call end

Pafel pafels at gmail.com
Thu Feb 20 15:59:14 CET 2020

Hi Henning,

Looking at the code last week we found that bearer release (RX STR) is
present functionality but you must have enabled dialog in pcscf :
#!define FLT_DIALOG 2

I think there is not enough information in module documentation. What is
the way to contribute to the documentation?

Cheers,
Pavel

На пн, 17.02.2020 г. в 15:57 Henning Westerholt <hw at skalatan.de> написа: