[sr-dev] sip_trace() broken in master

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Oct 1 10:39:10 CEST 2019

Hello,

given the changes done in the module to track the message, transaction
or dialog, it should be fine to do this right now, because it is the
testing period for 5.3, where it is supposed to clean up of issue and
make coherent the new changes for this release. It is not like a new
brand feature, only how an existing feature can be used in config.

Once there will be a release, removing the flag option won't be ok,
because that can break existing configs in a stable release, right now
we are still before such milestone.

Kamailio Advanced Training, Oct 21-23, 2019, Berlin, Germany -- https://asipto.com/u/kat