[sr-dev] git:master:063e6a02: core: increase SHM memory pool to 128 MB

Henning Westerholt hw at skalatan.de
Tue Nov 26 21:28:56 CET 2019

Hi Daniel,

I don't think that anybody might think that Kamailio is greedy with resources. A Raspberry Zero for 5 Dollar has 512 MB RAM and was released in 2015.

Some years ago we also increased PKG memory default for similar reasons, so I think this is a reasonable change after all the years as well.

Cheers,

Henning

--
Henning Westerholt – https://skalatan.de/blog/