[sr-dev] Asynchronous processing feature set

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 18:37:33 CEST 2015

You haven't even confirmed if it is a real deadlock (as I asked during
the past days again), as you didn't report whether is full CPU usage or
not. Again, blocking can happen from different reasons, a lot of them
being I/O (e.g., writing to syslog, db operations, dns, ...).

Dumping the output of top in a file as well as running gdb in batch mode
to grab backtrace in a file is not costing more that few seconds -- you
can put the commands in the script for restarting.

Daniel