[sr-dev] Asynchronous processing feature set

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Wed Jun 10 18:29:51 CEST 2015

Daniel,

I hear you, and don't disagree that reports without follow-up are not
useful. The limitations on the information I've provided is a reflection
of the constraints I face in trying to get it.

My goal was not to criticise, but to ask if there were any suggestions
for technical means of gathering the necessary further details while
causing negligible downtime after a crash or deadlock was discovered.

-- Alex

303 Perimeter Center North, Suite 300
Atlanta, GA 30346
United States

Tel: +1-800-250-5920 (toll-free) / +1-678-954-0671 (direct)