[sr-dev] [SR-DEV] SREV_NET_DGRAM_IN parse_headers - Call ID not parsed correctly

Cockhootec Yahrabee cockootec at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 13:39:35 CEST 2015

I am sorry it seems that error was in my code.

Actually I am persisting parsed Call ID in my custom structure as a key for
searching between nodes and unfortunately I was saving just reference to
parsed str structure. That means that I didn't save actual copy of string
and when another message appeared I was trying to parse previously saved
Call ID from the body of new message.

Sorry guys, my bad. But at least I learned something new :)