[sr-dev] [SR-DEV] SREV_NET_DGRAM_IN parse_headers - Call ID not parsed correctly

Cockhootec Yahrabee cockootec at gmail.com
Sun Apr 12 23:51:26 CEST 2015

Hi guys,
I am trying to parse CallID from received message in SREV_NET_DGRAM_IN
callback.

I am doing so with this piece of code:

https://gist.github.com/ivanbarlog/e475a8443fd15b3c155a

in skip_message() function I am checking if the message is one of Dialog
creating SIP messages eg. INVITE request or ~200 response with Cseq method
INVITE.

Unfortunately I am getting really weird results from parse_headers, eg.
when I am trying to print out the call_id sometime I am getting correct
result so the Call-ID is printed (I am checking by sniffing with WIreshark
and also by checking Kamailio logs) but other time I am getting random
string from message headers.

Any help is appreciated