[sr-dev] [SR-DEV] Experience with debugging Kamailio while developing module

Cockhootec Yahrabee cockootec at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 00:15:25 CEST 2015

Hi guys,

I am trying to develop some module for Kamailio but since I am not that
experienced with C and plain GDB you can understand that I am having
troubles with debugging while developing.

Right now I am getting feedback just from compiler and good old debug
messages in Kamailio's log.

What if I want another level of debugging? For example step by step
debugging? It is even possible for the project of the Kamailio's size?

If you have any experiences with debuging Kamailio please share it with me.
Or maybe if there is some resource which I can study.

Thanks in advance