[sr-dev] New module DMQ_SYNC and patch for DMQ

Alex Hermann alex at speakup.nl
Tue Oct 28 14:55:07 CET 2014

On Tuesday 28 October 2014, Charles Chance wrote:
> I believe Alex Hermann had dialog sync in hand. He was away for a while,
> but was going to resume upon his return. Maybe he can confirm?

I'm back, but i had to stop working on the dialog syncing because it took too
much time. I encountered too many problems (crashes) related to (the
interactions between) the dialog, dmq and tm (uac) modules. Tracking them all
down took too long.

I'll commit the fixes i have accumulated for these modules, and maybe try
again later this year.

--
Greetings,

Alex Hermann