[sr-dev] New module DMQ_SYNC and patch for DMQ

Alex Hermann alex at speakup.nl
Tue Oct 28 14:46:34 CET 2014

On Tuesday 28 October 2014, Андрей Рыбкин wrote:
> Module DMQ_SYNC:
>   The module add replication between multiple servers via DMQ module.
>    Currently only usrloc replications.

I think some decision should be made on where syncing code should be placed.
The htable module has dmq sync integrated, now you introduce a module
dedicated to syncing via dmq.

I have no strong preference, but am against different implementations
depending on the module. So i would prefer either dmq-sync integrated into
each module, or one dmq_sync module. Not a combination of both.

> TODO:
>  1.  dialog replications.
>  2.  bugfixes.
>
> Patch fo DMQ:
>  1. add  find_dmq_node_uri function  to API
>      dmq_node_t* find_dmq_node_uri(str* uri)

>  2. add  init_callback  to  dmq_peer
>      int init_callback()

Except for the broken indenting, this seems equal to my code. If it is mine,
and the code is useful, please cherry-pick the relevant commits so authorship
is retained.

--
Greetings,

Alex Hermann