[sr-dev] New module DMQ_SYNC and patch for DMQ

Charles Chance charles.chance at sipcentric.com
Tue Oct 28 13:19:02 CET 2014

Hi,

I believe Alex Hermann had dialog sync in hand. He was away for a while,
but was going to resume upon his return. Maybe he can confirm?

I can add the patch to dmq itself (I still have to commit my patch for
forced socket). Maybe others can comment/advise regarding the new dmq_sync
part?

Regards,

Charles
On 28 Oct 2014 11:21, "Андрей Рыбкин" <rybkin.a at bks.tv> wrote:

> Hi all!
>
> Module DMQ_SYNC:
>   The module add replication between multiple servers via DMQ module.
>    Currently only usrloc replications.
> TODO:
>  1.  dialog replications.
>  2.  bugfixes.
>
> Patch fo DMQ:
>  1. add  find_dmq_node_uri function  to API
>      dmq_node_t* find_dmq_node_uri(str* uri)
>  2. add  init_callback  to  dmq_peer
>      int init_callback()

www.sipcentric.com

Follow us on twitter @sipcentric <http://twitter.com/sipcentric>

Sipcentric Ltd. Company registered in England & Wales no. 7365592. Registered
office: Faraday Wharf, Innovation Birmingham Campus, Holt Street,
Birmingham Science Park, Birmingham B7 4BB.