[sr-dev] htable add/delete RPC commands

Juha Heinanen jh at tutpro.com
Sat Feb 22 22:29:09 CET 2014

Ovidiu Sas writes:

> I moved the discussion here, in a separate thread.
> It seems that what are you looking for is not there ... not
> implemented.

yes, that is way is asked about it.

> If you have the same key_name with different values in the table, the
> last value will be the one loaded in memory.
> You can't have an array of values for the same keys.

> Also, there's no syntax to access a particular value in an array.
> Maybe that's why there's no option to provide the value.

see this:

o key type - the type of the key

    0 - simple key - the key is added as 'key_name'.

    1 - array key - the key is added as 'key_name[n]'. n is incremented
    for each key with this name to build an array in hash table.

for example:

    $var(size) = $sht(htable=>$var(key)::size);
    $var(i) = 0;
    while ($var(i) < $var(size)) {
        $var(value) = $sht(htable=>$var(key)[$var(i)]);

 -- juha