[sr-dev] htable add/delete RPC commands

Ovidiu Sas osas at voipembedded.com
Fri Feb 21 22:35:18 CET 2014

Hello Juha,

I moved the discussion here, in a separate thread.
It seems that what are you looking for is not there ... not implemented.
If you have the same key_name with different values in the table, the
last value will be the one loaded in memory.
You can't have an array of values for the same keys.
Also, there's no syntax to access a particular value in an array.
Maybe that's why there's no option to provide the value.

Please correct me if I understood correctly what you were looking for.

Regards,
Ovidiu Sas