[sr-dev] Basic SIP registration failure with the latest release of Kamailio, please HELP

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Jun 27 19:48:40 CEST 2012

Hello,

you say it's latest release (which is 3.3), but then the tutorial you
are following is for kamailio 3.1. Can you give the output of 'kamailio
-V' to know exactly what you are using?

Also, you can set debug=3 in your config and watch the log file to see
what happens. Is it the default configuration file?

It will be also useful to see the sip trace for such case, you can use
ngrep like:

ngrep -d any -qt -W byline port 5060

Send all such details here if you cannot figure out yourself what is
going on.

Kamailio Advanced Training, Seattle, USA, Sep 23-26, 2012 - http://asipto.com/u/katu
Kamailio Practical Workshop, Netherlands, Sep 10-12, 2012 - http://asipto.com/u/kpw