[sr-dev] Basic SIP registration failure with the latest release of Kamailio, please HELP

Auro Tripathy Auro.Tripathy at wdc.com
Wed Jun 27 20:20:01 CEST 2012

Thank you Daniel for looking into this.

[root at engdev1 kamailio]# kamailio -V
version: kamailio 3.3.0 (x86_64/linux) e75049
flags: STATS: Off, USE_IPV6, USE_TCP, USE_TLS, TLS_HOOKS, USE_RAW_SOCKS, DISABLE_NAGLE, USE_MCAST, DNS_IP_HACK, SHM_MEM, SHM_MMAP, PKG_MALLOC, F_MALLOC, USE_FUTEX, FAST_LOCK-ADAPTIVE_WAIT, USE_DNS_CACHE, USE_DNS_FAILOVER, USE_NAPTR, USE_DST_BLACKLIST, HAVE_RESOLV_RES
ADAPTIVE_WAIT_LOOPS=1024, MAX_RECV_BUFFER_SIZE 262144, MAX_LISTEN 16, MAX_URI_SIZE 1024, BUF_SIZE 65535, DEFAULT PKG_SIZE 4MB
poll method support: poll, epoll_lt, epoll_et, sigio_rt, select.
id: e75049
compiled on 11:32:44 Jun 18 2012 with gcc 4.1.2
[root at engdev1 kamailio]#

My defined values are set as follows:

####### Defined Values #########
#!DEFINE WITH_DEBUG
#!DEFINE WITH_MYSQL
#!DEFINE WITH_AUTH
#!DEFINE WITH_ALIASDB
#!DEFINE WITH_USRLOCDB

I've attached my SIP trace.

My debug is set to 4 (default)

I'm using the default config file with a few interspersed xlog calls to understand flow. I don't see any route[AUTH] code being executed.