[sr-dev] dns resolver issue (RFC3263)

MÉSZÁROS Mihály misi at niif.hu
Sun Dec 16 13:28:33 CET 2012

Hi Daniel,

You have absolutely right, it has to be tested it without cache.
I thought someone is using it that way and will help to test it, anyhow
I made the test myself now.

I have tested sip-router without DNS CACHE and after this correction:
http://git.sip-router.org/cgi-bin/gitweb.cgi?p=sip-router;a=commitdiff;h=7ce7d6413b45e7e9df190167e7faba8c10f96492

Now it seems to be working correctly.
So I tested it, and i couldn't experience any issue with it.

It will be more safe if others (like IBC,Klauss) can apply it to any
testing baranch and confirm that they have no issue with it.

If you want to Test it yourself i can wait for the next major release.
(After it please merge it to master.)

Many Thanks,
Misi