[sr-dev] dns resolver issue (RFC3263)

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Dec 10 10:26:49 CET 2012

Hello,

one thing keeps it back for now - you said that you didn't tested
without cache. So that has to be reviewed as well, it is a patch for
core and cannot be overlooked. If you can test it and report the
results, then it can speed up. For me it will take a bit of time to get
to testing it, but I will before the next major release.