[sr-dev] Headers for IMS Extensions

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 16:37:10 CET 2011

Hello,

do not forget that we have internal libraries, if you have code shared
by several modules but it is not for general interest to be stored in
core. It is better than using defines, IMO. Users take usually what is
given by default, it is rarely when people compile with different flags
and providing a feature that requires this will make testing harder and
adoption slower.

For example, even now there are some parser extensions in lib/kcore/
(which I plan to move to core, btw, since there were left there by the
integration process).

Just a clarification for myself, I guess you mean parsing the content of
IMS specific headers, since there is a generic parser for any kind of
header, that will give the header name and body.