[sr-dev] Headers for IMS Extensions

Jason Penton jason.penton at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 06:38:01 CET 2011

Hi Daniel,

For Asserted and preferred identities, we don't need to parse the content,
but in other headers I have not gotten to yet, we may need to.

Please help me understand, I would have thought from an architecture
perspective, we would populate the sip_msg structure with all possible sip
headers  as well as the parsers. What is the reason we don't do this
currently? performance?

Cheers
Jason