[sr-dev] Patches for siptrace

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 11:49:34 CEST 2011

Hello Alexandr,

indeed, this does not interfere with Homer project at all, just some
adjustments to the existing siptrace: option to mirror traffic only (old
version was always writing to db) and option to add extra headers when
mirroring and read them when receiving mirroring traffic.

Kamailio Advanced Training, Oct 10-13, Berlin: http://asipto.com/u/kat