[sr-dev] Patches for siptrace

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 11:52:03 CEST 2011

Hello,

I applied the patches to GIT master branch. There were some changes I
did, therefore test and let us know if something is not working. The
changes:
- use the internal pkg memory pool (pkg_malloc/pkg_free instead of
system malloc/free)
- some error handling that required to free a previously allocated
buffer to avoid leaks at runtime
- variables are declared at beginning of functions for better portability