[sr-dev] Patches for siptrace

Alexandr Dubovikov voip at start4.info
Mon Aug 15 01:37:32 CEST 2011

Hello,

The idea is good, but I am not sure it's correct to modify the original
SIP message, adding new SIP headers.
As minimum you don't have any controlling, which headers are present or
must be present.

Anyway, this solution can be used in some cases there is only Kamailo
present.

Wbr,
Alexandr

P.S. it doesn't interrupt Homer implementation, it's just another way of
mirroring SIP traffic.  :-)

P.P.S. http://homer.googlecode.com/files/Homerv2.pdf