[sr-dev] git:master: xcap_server: support parsing oma pres-rules auid

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at aliax.net
Thu Sep 30 11:27:47 CEST 2010

2010/9/30 Juha Heinanen <jh at tutpro.com>:
> what comes to sip router's presence server, a bigger job would need to
> be done there as it should be able to follow external references to
> buddy lists.
>
> here is an example from oma spec for such a reference:
>
> <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
> <resource-lists xmlns="urn:ietf:params:xml:ns:resource-lists">
>  <list name="oma_buddylist">
>     <external anchor="http://xcap.example.org/resource-lists/users/
>       sip:joebloggs at example.com/index/~~/resource-lists/list%5B at name=%22list-a%22%5D">
>     </external>
>  </list>
> </resource-lists>
>
> the list itself in the other document could look like this:
>
> <list name="oma_buddylist">
>  <display-name>My friends</display-name>
>  <entry uri="sip:friend1 at example.com">
>   <display-name>Friend1</display-name>
>  </entry>
>  <entry uri="sip:friend2 at example.com">
>   <display-name>Friend2</display-name>
>  </entry>
>  </list>

Hi Juha, in OMA specs:

- 'resource-lists' contains absolute http references to different
<list> elements in the *same* document (annoying but true).

- 'pres-rules' contains absolute http external references to different
<list> elements in 'resource-lists' document.

- Other XCAP/XDM applications also refer to <list> elements in
'resource-lists' document.

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo
<ibc at aliax.net>