[sr-dev] git:master: xcap_server: support parsing oma pres-rules auid

Juha Heinanen jh at tutpro.com
Thu Sep 30 07:08:07 CEST 2010

Daniel-Constantin Mierla writes:

> Well, then this xcap server can do more than I expected so far, because
> it can behave like a presence server :-) since kamailio is a presence
> server.

yes, there definitely is good potential in integrating xcap server in
sip router.

what comes to sip router's presence server, a bigger job would need to
be done there as it should be able to follow external references to
buddy lists.

here is an example from oma spec for such a reference:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<resource-lists xmlns="urn:ietf:params:xml:ns:resource-lists">
  <list name="oma_buddylist">
     <external anchor="http://xcap.example.org/resource-lists/users/
       sip:joebloggs at example.com/index/~~/resource-lists/list%5B at name=%22list-a%22%5D">
     </external>
  </list>
</resource-lists>

the list itself in the other document could look like this:

<list name="oma_buddylist">
 <display-name>My friends</display-name>
  <entry uri="sip:friend1 at example.com">
   <display-name>Friend1</display-name>