[sr-dev] [Kamailio-Business] Kamailio v3.1.0 Released

Juha Heinanen jh at tutpro.com
Wed Oct 6 18:36:06 CEST 2010

Daniel-Constantin Mierla writes:

> literally two things:
> - internal kamailio-style statistics (what you get when they are enabled
> with kamctl fifo get_statistics all) -- iirc, they are exported by
> snmpstats module, so it might be the only thing not working because of
> this (or it is exporting always 0)

i get statistics via xmlrpc and just checked and they seems to be ok.
at least core, registrar, transaction, and message stat counters are
increasing.

> - AS (application server) extensions in TM - needed only by seas module
> (ie some extra fields in transaction structure and callbacks)

ok, i don't use seas module and perhaps therefore i have not noticed
this.

> I haven't listed the name of application as difference (along with
> default config file) -- I don't consider it so.

i use my own name by setting MAIN_NAME=sip-proxy.

in summary, looks like i can leave flavor unspecified.

-- juha