[sr-dev] Modules_s :: Missing docs

Henning Westerholt henning.westerholt at 1und1.de
Fri Oct 23 15:40:04 CEST 2009

On Freitag, 23. Oktober 2009, Jan Janak wrote:
> > oracle
>
> This module has a hand-written README. Theoretically, modules_s/oracle
> and modules_k/db_oracle should have been merged into one, just like we
> did it for other database drivers. However, it takes some work to
> update modules_s/oracle and this is a low-priority for me, because the
> module appears to be unmaintained.

Hi Jan,

on the kamailio side i never get around to really test this one. It was
contributed some time ago, but the developer did not did any updates later on.
I fixed some time ago a bug which was introduced during some renames which was
reported, and also Daniel mentioned sometimes (i think) that he knows about
some people who using it.. So it seems that there are some users, but then
they fix the bug perhaps in their internal repositories, so i also have the
opinion that its more or less unmaintained right now.

Regards,

Henning