[sr-dev] Modules_s :: Missing docs

Jan Janak jan at ryngle.com
Fri Oct 23 15:20:13 CEST 2009

On Thu, Oct 22, 2009 at 9:25 PM, Olle E. Johansson <oej at edvina.net> wrote:
> Modules missing README/xml docs in modules_s
>
> acc_db
> acc_radius

I can take care of these two.

> dialog

I don't know much about this but I'll try to figure out. I think this
is an internal module which is used by other modules and it was
written by one of our guys. I'll see if there is any documentation
available.

> diversion

This module has README which was obviously generated from docbook, but
docbook files are missing in the git repository. I'll look into it. By
the way, this module is not really needed anymore, because everything
the module does can be done directly in the configuration file.

> eval

Eval module has a README which is not based on docbook, it was written by hand.

> fifo

This module is not needed anymore, it is in the repository for
historic reasons and we can remove it. The ctl module replaces the
fifo module.

> oracle

This module has a hand-written README. Theoretically, modules_s/oracle
and modules_k/db_oracle should have been merged into one, just like we
did it for other database drivers. However, it takes some work to
update modules_s/oracle and this is a low-priority for me, because the
module appears to be unmaintained.

> prefix_route

I don't know much about this module, but there is README.

> print_lib

This is an example module for developers, it does nothing.

> unixsock

The same as fifo, we can remove it, it was replaced by ctl module.

  -- Jan