[sr-dev] Meeting Minutes, Berlin 2009

Juha Heinanen jh at tutpro.com
Mon Oct 12 21:05:37 CEST 2009

Jan Janak writes:

 > My understanding is that we will release sip-router sometime after
 > Kamailio release (so that it does not compete with the Kamailio
 > release). Daniel does not have time to work on both (kamailio and sr)
 > releases so he will focus on Kamailio and other people (myself,
 > Andrei) will work on sr release. We won't release another SER version
 > now so we have some extra cycles to put into releasing sip-router.

jan,

i'm picking my stuff for the next release from sr_3.0:

Branch sr_3.0 set up to track remote branch refs/remotes/origin/sr_3.0

i have no idea if that has anything to do with k 3.0 or not, but in
order to be able to use that branch, it needs to have bug fixing only
status and all bugs that someone fixes somewhere is sr or k 3.0 need to
to appear also in origin/sr_3.0.

let me know if that is not going to be the case and i'll draw my
conclusions.

-- juha