[sr-dev] Meeting Minutes, Berlin 2009

Jan Janak jan at ryngle.com
Mon Oct 12 18:14:19 CEST 2009

Juha,

On Mon, Oct 12, 2009 at 5:38 PM, Juha Heinanen <jh at tutpro.com> wrote:
> i read the minutes and don't understand what the conclusion was if any.
> i don't understand what daniel's comment means that his involvement in
> sr will be zero, which is pretty hard to achieve if next k will be based
> on sr.

I only posted what I recorded during the meeting.

My understanding is that we will release sip-router sometime after
Kamailio release (so that it does not compete with the Kamailio
release). Daniel does not have time to work on both (kamailio and sr)
releases so he will focus on Kamailio and other people (myself,
Andrei) will work on sr release. We won't release another SER version
now so we have some extra cycles to put into releasing sip-router.

  -- Jan