[SR-Dev] git:master: tmx: doc updated

Jan Janak jan at iptel.org
Wed May 6 11:28:50 CEST 2009

Juha,

On 03-05 16:48, Juha Heinanen wrote:
> daniel,
>
> what should be done with t_load_contacts()/t_next_contacts()?  should
> they go to module_k/tmx or modules/tm?  jan proposed to include them in
> modules/tm, but i'm not sure what the current status is.

Your serial forking functions are now in the repository. I did some
adjustments, because some internals of the tm module in sip-router are
slightly different than in kamailio. For example we use a different mechanism
to configure timer values.

I only verified that the tm module loads after the changes, if you have a
simple script that can be used to test the function then, please, send it to
me (or try to test them).

  Jan.