[SR-Dev] git:master: tmx: doc updated

Juha Heinanen jh at tutpro.com
Wed May 6 19:58:47 CEST 2009

Jan Janak writes:

 > Your serial forking functions are now in the repository. I did some
 > adjustments, because some internals of the tm module in sip-router are
 > slightly different than in kamailio. For example we use a different mechanism
 > to configure timer values.

thanks for your effort.

 > I only verified that the tm module loads after the changes, if you have a
 > simple script that can be used to test the function then, please, send it to
 > me (or try to test them).

i don't have a standalone script, but i did my own testing by
registering a few twinkle users with different q values and then after
lookup i call t_load_contacts and then t_next_contacts first time in
route block and following times in failure route block.

i can test myself once i get that far (getting sr build and running my
cfg file).

-- juha