[SR-Dev] git:master: tmx: doc updated

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon May 4 14:08:40 CEST 2009

Hello,

I haven't worked on those functions -- it was in my plan if Jan haven't
started, but I just saw he did some.

I tried to add in tmx module some extensions that might not be that
used, trying to keep tm slimmer rather than getting it a fat pig. Anyone
that wants to add to tmx, just feel free. Some of the current things in
tmx may get in tm, as I am looking at tmx being the container for
applications/functions on top tm.

http://www.asipto.com/