[sr-dev] setbflag

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 18:04:15 CEST 2009

On 06/01/2009 05:43 PM, Juha Heinanen wrote:
> Jan Janak writes:
>
>  > The quotes are optional. I was curious about this too and checked that both
>  > variants (with and without quotes) work correctly.
>
> this is too arbitrary.  the syntax needs to be consistent. i would
> prefer int arg without quotes and string arg with quotes.  if arg is
> pseudo variable, it should be written without quotes, because it is a
> VARIABLE.
>
>  > I am not sure about this, I guess this is a question for Daniel.
>
> daniel?

well, a quick look at config grammar and it seems that the module
functions accept integer parameters. I was not aware of and don't know
how they are passed to the function call. In K module functions are only
with string parameters.

Even in SR I cannot see the way to specify the type of the parameters
for module functions. Is there an example?

http://www.asipto.com/