[sr-dev] setbflag

Juha Heinanen jh at tutpro.com
Mon Jun 1 18:18:01 CEST 2009

Daniel-Constantin Mierla writes:

 > well, a quick look at config grammar and it seems that the module
 > functions accept integer parameters. I was not aware of and don't know
 > how they are passed to the function call. In K module functions are only
 > with string parameters.

if i write

isbflagset("15")

is "15" evaluated to the bit during compilation of the script or is "15"
processed like a string that contains pseudo variables?

 > Even in SR I cannot see the way to specify the type of the parameters
 > for module functions. Is there an example?

in my opinion, in the above case, because the function requires an int
argument, only these two should be accepted:

isbflagset(int)

isbflagset($pv)

both without quotes and $pv has to contain an int value.

-- juha