[sr-dev] setbflag

Jan Janak jan at iptel.org
Mon Jun 1 16:50:44 CEST 2009

On 01-06 17:43, Juha Heinanen wrote:
> Jan Janak writes:
>
>  > The quotes are optional. I was curious about this too and checked that both
>  > variants (with and without quotes) work correctly.
>
> this is too arbitrary.  the syntax needs to be consistent. i would
> prefer int arg without quotes and string arg with quotes.  if arg is
> pseudo variable, it should be written without quotes, because it is a
> VARIABLE.

I didn't implement it this way, I was surprised that setbflag without quotes
didn't produce an error and that's why I gave it a try.

I thought that all parameters of module functions had to be quoted, but
apparently this is not needed anymore. It was probably changed when ser and
kamailio module interfaces were merged.

   Jan.