[SR-Dev] database API merge to master branch

Jan Janak jan at iptel.org
Fri Feb 13 12:38:52 CET 2009

On 13-02 11:30, Henning Westerholt wrote:
> On Friday 13 February 2009, Jan Janak wrote:
> > I will send a script to update other modules later tomorrow and also upload
> > the updated mysql driver which works with both versions of the database
> > library (i.e. that module should work with both ser and kamailio).
>
> Ok, i'll test then. I checked, it seems you included also the refactoring i've
> done somewhere in december for the DB core of kamailio, after the repeated
> suggestions of Jeremy..?

  I took the most recent code I could find, basically the code which is in
  sip-router/lib/srdb1 is the code that was in the kamailio git mirror
  yesterday.

  I'll try to keep that code synchronized for a while so I will try to merge
  any changes you do in kamailio/db in the svn repository. At least I will
  learn how easy/difficult this is to do with git cherry picking.

> I did a short compile of the driver, and get this warning on my system:
>
> gcc [...] db_val.c -o db_val.o
> In file included from ../../mem/../lock_ops.h:86,
>                  from ../../mem/shm_mem.h:77,
>                  from ../../ut.h:68,
>                  from db_key.h:34,
>                  from db_ut.h:58,
>                  from db_val.c:25:
> ../../mem/../futexlock.h: In function ‘futex_get’:
> ../../mem/../futexlock.h:94: warning: implicit declaration of
> function ‘syscall’

  I get the same warning on my laptop, I tried a quick fix yesterday but it
  didn't work, so I talked to Andrei and he will hopefully look into it.

    Jan.