[SR-Dev] database API merge to master branch

Henning Westerholt henning.westerholt at 1und1.de
Fri Feb 13 13:27:24 CET 2009

On Friday 13 February 2009, Jan Janak wrote:
> [..]
>   I took the most recent code I could find, basically the code which is in
>   sip-router/lib/srdb1 is the code that was in the kamailio git mirror
>   yesterday.
>
>   I'll try to keep that code synchronized for a while so I will try to
> merge any changes you do in kamailio/db in the svn repository. At least I
> will learn how easy/difficult this is to do with git cherry picking.

Hi Jan,

great. There will be no that much changes anymore, just some eventual bug
fixes. For mysql things should be pretty stable, for postgres we already
found some small bugs last month, so this should be also fine now, for
unixodbc i did not recieved any bug reports so far, but this also works of
course for basic operations.

> > I did a short compile of the driver, and get this warning on my system:
> >
> > gcc [...] db_val.c -o db_val.o
> > In file included from ../../mem/../lock_ops.h:86,
> >                  from ../../mem/shm_mem.h:77,
> >                  from ../../ut.h:68,
> >                  from db_key.h:34,
> >                  from db_ut.h:58,
> >                  from db_val.c:25:
> > ../../mem/../futexlock.h: In function ‘futex_get’:
> > ../../mem/../futexlock.h:94: warning: implicit declaration of
> > function ‘syscall’
>
>   I get the same warning on my laptop, I tried a quick fix yesterday but it
>   didn't work, so I talked to Andrei and he will hopefully look into it.

Thanks, just want to ask if its something known.

Henning