[SR-Dev] what to do if function names differ?

Martin Hoffmann martin.hoffmann at telio.ch
Tue Apr 21 11:33:57 CEST 2009

Henning Westerholt wrote:
> On Tuesday 21 April 2009, Martin Hoffmann wrote:
> > > community is not able to write docs for common modules, e.g., tm.
> >
> > Why not? Everyone who can read code can write documentation. Granted, tm
> > is tricky, but the developers can read over it and point out mistakes.
>
> sure, but the persons that should responsible for this documentation in the
> first place is the developer.

True. But this is somewhat different from "community is not able to
write docs". For the modules that are there just now and pretty old, I
am happy to write the docs, even though I am not planning on maintaining
them.

But I think this topic is somewhat exhausted: Seems to me we can agree on
requiring documentation for modules and using K's formats for now since
K has a gigantic advance there.

Regards,
Martin