[SR-Dev] what to do if function names differ?

Juha Heinanen jh at tutpro.com
Tue Apr 21 10:14:48 CEST 2009

Daniel-Constantin Mierla writes:

 > if we wait for something perfect, then we will fail.

s-r cannot be worse that k k from doc point of view.  it is totally
unacceptable to me if we start to accept modules or functions w/o
documentation.

 > This is open source
 > and as soon as we get community involved, the project evolves much
 > better.

community is not able to write docs for common modules, e.g., tm.

 > Nobody will get a penny for digging up and write documentation. From
 > past experience, docs achievements in openser was done with large
 > contribution of the community.

i don't remember that user would have written many (or any) module
docs.  each developer, who is responsible of a module, has to take care
of it.  wiki is easier to get help with.

-- juha