[SR-Dev] DB decisions

Andrei Pelinescu-Onciul andrei at iptel.org
Mon Nov 24 14:34:11 CET 2008

On Nov 24, 2008 at 13:52, Jan Janak <jan at ryngle.com> wrote:

[...]
>   OK, should I do the db stuff then or do you want to do it? I can take of
>   merging it into the master once you merge other changes we will need to
>   make that happen, such as all the module compatibility changes.

Yes, feel free to do it.
I think you should either start a new branch from andrei/dbk_lib and
 add your changes on top of it or you could git cherry-pick commits
 279ba2426ccf399d9f7c2054727868d4c1fc914f and perhaps
 174881d2ffeb43a06566b57707a398ee8a1bcdf5.
(BTW: Makefile.nonser is not needed, it's an unmaintained and most
likely obsolete attempt to have the libraries compile outside of
ser/sip-router (IIRC)).

[...]

Andrei