[SR-Dev] git:sip-router: libsr_dbk: added kamailio db interface as lib

Henning Westerholt henning.westerholt at 1und1.de
Mon Nov 24 11:04:54 CET 2008

On Friday 21 November 2008, Jan Janak wrote:
> On 21-11 03:46, Andrei Pelinescu-Onciul wrote:
> > Note that lib/sr_dbk includes all the history from kamailio/openser
> > (if you run git log on lib/sr_dbk you'll see all the commits from svn
> >  that touched db/).
> >
> > I've also created a script that automatically converts a kamailio module
> > to sip-router. It adds -DKAMAILIO_MOD_INTERFACE to the Makefile and if
> > the module uses DB, it automatically fixes all the includes and adds the
> > link with libsk_dbk makefile magic.
> > (attached, it might make sense to have it on git, but I can't think of
> >  a good place for it)
>
>   I just commited the stuff that I created. Basically it is the same
> approach as yours, except that I went a bit further and added both db api
> versions as libraries.
>
>   Furthermore I took both ser and kamailio mysql modules and integrated
> them into a single db_mysql module which supports both versions of the db
> API and links with both libraries.
> [..]

Hi Jan,

unfortunally i was not able to take a closer look to the stuff you commited,
i'll try to comment later today. As already suggested i'd also think that we
should perhaps try to reduce the number of branches, otherwise its hard to
understand where the most up to date version is, what should be reviewed and
tested..

Cheers,

Henning