[Kamailio-Devel] Extra accounting crashes Kamailio 1.4.4

Robin Vleij robin at swip.net
Wed May 20 10:04:49 CEST 2009

Daniel-Constantin Mierla wrote:

Hi Daniel!

> at first sight, the fix you pointed just adds the condition to do the
> clean up only on 'response out' callbacks and will probably fix the acc
> that happens on respective event. But if there are other callbacks that
> do header parsing and access, will still result in crash.

Oh, that's not that good. And if I understand right this only happens at
 retransmits, right? Was that the bug that resulted in my core?

> A proper fix would be to use a private copy of uas request in callbacks
> instead the shared version from transaction.

Okay. :) That doesn't mean anything at all to me. How would I do that? I
mean, will there be a fix in the official trunk? Ofcourse I can apply
some fixes that I see on some site in opensips, but I don't have a full
100% understanding of what I'm doing, since I don't know the rest of the
code.

Does anyone know when this problem was introduced? Maybe it's smarter to
downgrade since it's a pretty big problem for me if my stuff crashes. :)

--
Robin Vleij
robin at swip.net